- Vedanta wins total 7 medals for Maharashtra in Junior National Aquatic Championship
- Vedanta won 4 Silver, 3 Bronze medals in Swimming Championship held at Aquatic Center in Bengaluru
Actor R Madhavan is making headlines these days for his film Rocketry: The Nambi Effect. At the same time, the actor’s son Vedant has doubled his happiness. Vedant has broken the national record in the 48th Junior National Aquatic Championship.
Madhavan has shared a video on social media in which he has written ‘Never say never’… In this video Vedanta is seen floating. Meanwhile, commentators say that in about 16 minutes, Vedanta has broken Advaita Page’s record of 780 meters.
Other records in the name of Vedanta
- In October last year, in the Junior National Aquatic Championship, Maharashtra won a total of 7 medals.
- Won 4 Silver and 3 Bronze medals in Swimming Championship held at Basavanagudi Aquatic Center in Bengaluru.
- Vedanta won silver medals in 800m freestyle swimming, 1500m freestyle swimming, 4×100m freestyle swimming and 4×200m freestyle swimming relay events.
- She won bronze medals in the 100m, 200m and 400m freestyle swimming events.
fans are congratulating
Responding to his post, a fan said, “Blessed are the parents who are known in this world for their children. You are one of them sir.’ Another user commented, ‘Congratulations to you both. As a father you should be very proud of the son’s achievement, and as a son Vedanta made his father proud.